Biogeneral grant-funded research has led to important new products.
For example, our development of tubing made of Chemours™ Teflon® AF has resulted in improvements in Raman Spectrometry and degassing circuits for analytical chemistry.
Our publications and those of others are listed below and are downloadable in PDF format.
Please click the publication names below to download PDFs directly.
- A Biodegradable Slotted Tube Stent Based on Poly(L-lactide) and Poly(4-hydroxybutyrate) for Rapid Balloon-Expansion
- Expandable Bioresorbable Endovascular Stent. I. Fabrication and Properties
- Biopolymers: Overview of Several Properties and Consequences on their Applications
- Synthetic Biodegradable Polymers as Orthopedic Devices
- Characterization of Poly(L-lactic acid) Fibers Produced by Melt Spinning
- Mechanical Properties and In-Vitro Degradation of Bioabsorbable Self-Expanding Braided Stents
Teflon® AF Liquid-Core Waveguide
- Characterization and Use of a Raman Liquid-Core Wavequide Sensor Using Preconcentration Principles
- Long Pathlength Absorbance Spectroscopy: Trace Analysis of Fe(II) Using a 4.5 m Liquid Core Waveguide
- Raising the Sensitivity Benchmark in Diode Array Detection with Optical Improvements
- Low-Loss Liquid-Core Optical Fiber for Low-Refractive-Index Liquids: Fabrication, Characterization, and Application in Raman Spectroscopy
- A Raman Waveguide Detector for Liquid Chromatography
- High-Sensitivity Gas Sensors Based on Gas-Permeable Liquid Core Waveguides and Long-Path Absorbance Detection
- A Capillary-Scale Liquid Chromatography System that Improves the Practical Sensitivity of HPLC-MS(MS) Analysis
- Detector Cell Based on Plastic Liquid-Core Waveguides Suitable for Aqueous Solutions: One-to-Two Decades Improved Detection Limits in
Conventional-Size Column Liquid Chromatography with Absorption Detection
- Transversely Illuminated Liquid Core Waveguide Based Fluorescence Detection. Fluorometric Flow Injection Determination of Aqueous Ammonium/Ammonia
- Small-Volume Raman Spectroscopy with a Liquid-Core Waveguide
- Raman Performance Characteristics of Teflon® AF 2400 Liquid-Core Optical-Fiber Sample Cells
Teflon® AF Permeability
- Flow Ozonolysis Using a Semipermeable Teflon® AF-2400 Membrane To Effect Gas - Liquid Contact
- High Transport Parameters and Free Volume of Perfluorodioxole Copolymers
- Gas and Vapor Properties of Amorphous Perfluorinated Copolymer Films Based on 2,2-Bistrifluoromethyl-4,5-Difluoro-1,3-Dioxole/Tetrafluoroethylene
- Teflon® AF Amorphous Fluoropolymers